Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 Anfängerfragen
jokergreen0220 Offline

18.01.2019 08:44
FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. [url=http://www.airmaxcheapnz.com/]Clearance Nike Air Max Nz[/url] . -- Tony Gonzalez is still bitterly disa Antworten

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. Clearance Nike Air Max Nz . -- Tony Gonzalez is still bitterly disappointed in himself for allowing a sack for the first time since 1999. The 13-time Pro Bowl tight end said Thursday that "it was laziness on my part," "embarrassing" and "inexcusable" when Saints linebacker Junior Galette to sack Atlanta quarterback Matt Ryan for a 10-yard loss late in the second quarter of last weeks loss at New Orleans. With the Falcons (0-1) preparing to host St. Louis (1-0) on Sunday, Gonzalez knows that protection will be at a premium. The Rams pass rush is led by ends Chris Long and Robert Quinn, who combined for 22 sacks last year. Quinn had three sacks in last weeks win over Arizona. "All of us have to keep Matt upright and keep that pocket nice and clean so he can throw that ball down the field," Gonzalez said. "I thought we played well at times, but weve just got to be more consistent in holding up. Thats the biggest improvement were looking for this week." Gonzalezs mistake hurt Atlantas chance for a field goal that wouldve tied the game and was one of three sacks and six hits on Ryan. Other star playmakers had tough moments, too. Julio Jones lost a fumble that led to New Orleans first touchdown three plays later. Steven Jackson dropped a touchdown at the goal line on the final possession. But Gonzalez insists that missing three weeks of training camp and two preseason games didnt affect his performance, which included a 7-yard touchdown catch. The tight end said thats ridiculous. The Falcons allowed Gonzalez to take time off last month to spend time with his family and watch the first football practices of his 12-year-old son, Nikko, in Southern California. "He let me have it," Gonzalez said. "He said, Youre lucky that you scored the touchdown. Otherwise that wouldve been a bad game for you. Its something Ive been thinking about a lot. It wont happen again hopefully." Gonzalez was a third-year tight end with the Kansas City Chiefs when Gonzalez last allowed a sack. He went on to earn his first Pro Bowl invitation that season, but Gonzalez is still irritated about getting beaten by Peter Boulware for a 6-yard sack in Kansas Citys 1999 victory at Baltimore. Thirteen years later, it happened again against Galette, a fourth-year linebacker with just two starts in 33 career games. "Its not like the guy pushed me into the quarterback," Gonzalez said. "Its one of those things that was a miscalculation on my part, which is inexcusable, and it happened the same way last time." Gonzalez prides himself on every part of his game from running crisp routes to making tough catches in traffic and using proper techniques on blocks. "I was thinking, Hes way out there (on the edge), and theres no way he can get to the quarterback," Gonzalez said. "Matts going to throw it by then, and I just had a slow, lazy kick instead of kicking it back there and getting aggressive with it like I should have, like Ive always done." Lamar Holmes, a second-year right tackle, struggled all afternoon in his first career start. Its possible that Jeremy Trueblood, an eighth-year veteran who signed after getting cut by Washington last month, could get some snaps against St. Louis. Atlanta could have issues at left tackle, too, if Sam Baker doesnt return from a knee injury thats kept him out of practice this week. "We determine who needs help, who doesnt need help prior to the game, and we try to make those adjustments," coach Mike Smith said. "Thats what coaching all about -- making those adjustments. Gonzalez believes pass protection is the offences biggest concern in facing the Rams. "Obviously weve got a couple of injuries right now, but well be ready this Sunday," he said. "Theres no doubt about it. We have to be because we have no choice. Were a good football team, and we can make it happen. Weve done it before. Well do it again." Notes: Baker, WR Roddy White (ankle) and DT Jonathan Babineaux (knee) did not participate in practice. ... WR Julio Jones (knee), CB Asante Samuel (thigh) and LB Sean Weatherspoon (knee) were limited. Cheap Nike Air Max Nz . And while taking highly-touted Simon Fraser offensive lineman Matthias Goossen second overall on Tuesday night will definitely help in an area of need for the club, it was a swap of draft picks that may prove to be his most shrewd move. "When Jesse Briggs started to fall a little bit, you could just see Kyle perk up in his chair. Nike Air Max Clearance Sale . -- Catriona Matthew remained atop the Airbus LPGA Classic leaderboard Friday, birdieing four of the last seven holes to take a one-stroke advantage over Charley Hull into the weekend. http://www.airmaxcheapnz.com/ . Eller scored the midway through the third period after Dallas scored twice to tie it, leading Canadiens to a 6-4 win over the Stars on Thursday night.New York, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - Nashville Predators forward Filip Forsberg has been chosen as the NHLs top rookie for the month of November. Forsberg, the 11th overall pick in the 2012 draft, began the month on a six- game goal streak and finished November with nine goals and six assistts in 13 games. Nike Air Max Sale Nz. Forsberg edged Winnipeg Jets goaltender Michael Hutchinson, Florida Panthers defenseman Aaron Ekblad, Calgary Flames left wing Johnny Gaudreau, Ottawa Senators left wing Mike Hoffman and Dallas Stars defenseman John Klingberg for the honor. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz