Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 Anfängerfragen
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.01.2019 07:49
oast League in homers and runs (46). To make room on the 40-man roster for Snyder, the Rangers transferred left-ha Antworten

ROME -- Juventus clinched its third straight and 30th overall Serie A title Sunday without even playing. Discount Ecco Shoes Online . With second-place Roma losing 4-1 at Catania, Juventus eight-point lead became insurmountable because Roma only has two matches remaining. Juventus, which has three games to play, can celebrate when it hosts Atalanta on Monday although the Turin squads players and coach Antonio Conte were already seen celebrating at their team hotel wearing championship T-shirts. "Its much more satisfying when you win on the pitch. But its still very gratifying," Juventus captain Gianluigi Buffon said. Also, AC Milan got a 65th-minute goal from Netherlands midfielder Nigel de Jong to beat Inter Milan 1-0 in the city derby and stay in the hunt for a Europa League spot. Inter remained fifth while Milan moved level with Parma in seventh. The fourth, fifth and sixth-place finishers will qualify for the Europa League. Milan and Parma are one point behind Torino, which won 1-0 at Chievo Verona with an own goal from Gennaro Sardo in the 54th. The title was a bit of a consolation for Juventus after it was eliminated from the Europa League semifinals by Benfica on Thursday -- missing out on the final in its home stadium. "I was sleeping, resting up for tomorrows match," said striker Carlos Tevez, who leads Juve with 19 goals in 31 matches, on Sky TV. "But my teammates woke me up and there was a lot of excitement. Although I was hoping to celebrate the title before our fans tomorrow." In Sicily, Mariano Izco scored for Catania in the 26th and 34th minutes. Gonzalo Bergessio also netted for the hosts in the 55th after Roma captain Francesco Totti pulled one back in the 37th. Then Pablo Barrientos added another for Catania in the 79th. The loss ended Romas nine-match winning streak, and the Giallorossi put up little resistance against a Catania side fighting to avoid relegation. Roma, which had already clinched second place and the last direct Champions League berth, was hoping to keep the title race open until next weekend when it hosts Juve. However, Roma coach Rudi Garcia said Saturday the title race was over and complimented Juve on its near-perfect season. "We did everything wrong today," Roma coach Rudi Garcia said. "The only thing I didnt get wrong was when I said yesterday that the season was over. Although I wasnt expecting a match like this. ... Ill expect a response next Sunday." Juventus has won all 17 of its home matches and lost only two away games. Both Tevez, who signed from Manchester City, and striker partner Fernando Llorente (Athletic Bilbao) -- who has 15 goals -- joined Juventus before the start of this season and were key players in the title run. Juves defence featuring Italy stalwarts like Buffon in goal and defenders Giorgio Chiellini, Andrea Barzagli and Leonardo Bonucci was just as solid. And midfield maestro Andrea Pirlo is still performing near his best at 34. There was controversy two years ago when Juventus celebrated what it claimed was its 30th title, although it actually only had 28 championships then since two were revoked following a 2006 match-fixing scandal. Its the first time Juventus has won three straight since taking five consecutive titles from 1931-5. In Milan, the Rossoneri dominated the first half but had nothing but a shot off the crossbar from Kaka to show for it. Midway through the second half, though, De Jong rose to meet a pinpoint cross from Mario Balotelli with a perfect header for the decider. It was De Jongs first goal in all competitions this season. Elsewhere Sunday, it was: Genoa 0, Bologna 0; Parma 2, Sampdoria 0; and Udinese 5, Livorno 3. Cheap Ecco Shoes Sale . As the schedule flipped from November to December, they would go on to drop five straight, falling six games below the .500 mark before a franchise-altering trade turned them into an unrecognizable team. Discount Ecco Shoes Sale . On the day the club activated Casey Janssen from the 15-day disabled list, his return from a strained oblique that cost him the first six weeks of the regular season, it announced Sergio Santos would be placed on the disabled list on Monday with discomfort in his right forearm. http://www.cheapecco.us/ . -- Josh MacDonalds second goal of the game kept his team alive as the Peterborough Petes edged the host Kingston Frontencas 6-5 in overtime on Friday in Ontario Hockey League playoff action.ARLINGTON, Texas -- The Texas Rangers have replaced Prince Fielders replacement with a 32-year-old rookie playing first base in the major leagues for the first time. Mitch Moreland, who will get a second opinion before expected surgery on his left ankle later this week, was placed on the 15-day disabled list Tuesday. The Rangers selected Brad Snyders contract from Triple-A Round Rock and he was in the starting lineup at first base against the Miami Marlins. Snyder played in 20 games for the Chicago Cubs from 2010-11, with his only six starts came in the outfield. He also made 12 appearances as a pinch-hitter and another as a pinch-runner. In 1,246 minor league games over 12 seasons, Snyder played only two games at first base -- his past two games with Round Rock before getting called up by the Rangers. "He made the plays, he needs some work," Rangers manager Ron Washington said. "Were working with everybody else up here, so that will be no different with him." Snyder said he has played first base in winter ball, and for a few games in college. But he has previously taken a lot of groundballs and done other work at first. Fielder, the slugger added in an off-season trade from Detroit and signed throough 2020, had a cervical fusion surgery last month. Cheap Ecco Shoes Online. Moreland will be in Charlotte, North Carolina, on Thursday to get a second opinion on the left ankle that has bothered him since spring training. He could have a procedure to remove a bone in the back of the ankle and be out three to four weeks, or reconstructive surgery that would sideline him for three months. "I dont know whats wrong in there. Im trying to figure out whats going on and figure out the best route to take to get healthy, so I can get on the field and be ready to go," Moreland said Tuesday. "I knew that surgery was going to be there at the end of the year, what I was trying to get. Obviously I didnt make that point. I tried to though. ... Ive been trying to push through it." Moreland hit .246 with two homers and 23 RBIs in 52 games. Snyder, who went to spring training with Texas as a non-roster invitee, hit .284 with 18 home runs and 51 RBIs in 61 games for Round Rock. He was second in the Pacific Coast League in homers and runs (46). To make room on the 40-man roster for Snyder, the Rangers transferred left-hander Matt Harrison from the 15- to the 60-day disabled list. Harrison had spinal fusion surgery June 3. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz