Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Anfängerfragen
jokergreen0220 Offline

26.01.2019 07:48
MIAMI -- The two NL Rookie of the Year contenders chatted on the field during batting practice, discussing how they escaped Cuba Antworten

MIAMI -- The two NL Rookie of the Year contenders chatted on the field during batting practice, discussing how they escaped Cuba before becoming major-league stars this season. Taylor Gabriel Bears Jersey . Then they went head to head, and Jose Fernandez bested Yasiel Puig to beat the Los Angeles Dodgers. Fernandez allowed only one earned run in six innings to help Marlins win 6-2 Monday night, giving the Dodgers consecutive defeats for the first time since June 20-21. Puig went 0 for 3 against the All-Star right-hander in their first matchup. "Its not a big deal," Fernandez said. "Its one game. I dont think at all that Im better than him. His talent is no doubt." They met for the first time less than two hours before the game and talked at length, a rarity for a hitter and the pitcher hes about to face. "We were talking forever," Fernandez said. "I know were going to be incredible friends, because we actually were talking about what we went through to get here. We used to live 45 minutes away from each other. Pretty amazing." That adjective is used a lot lately to describe Fernandez (9-5), who beat the Dodgers for the second time in two starts. He has an ERA of 1.64 since June 1, and at home this year hes 6-0 in 12 starts with an ERA of 1.40. The animated 21-year-old was especially pumped up to face the NL West leaders. "He told me he was fired up and woke up at 6:30 in the morning ready to go," manager Mike Redmond said. "I was a little nervous, just because with young kids youre not sure." Fernandez lacked his usual command, walking two in the first inning, and threw 109 pitches. But he struck out eight, and the Dodgers went 0 for 7 against him with runners in scoring position. "Hes a tremendous pitcher," Puig said through a translator. "He knew how to mix his pitches and was able to dominate." Fernandez also had the Marlins first hit and scored the games first run from first base on a two-out double by Christian Yelich. "We just beat the best team in baseball," Fernandez said. "Thats the most important part. I could have pitched a lot better, but we got the win." Hyun-Jin Ryu (12-4), another standout rookie, allowed three runs in 7 1-3 innings and lost for the first time in his past eight starts. Logan Morrison doubled home a run in the seventh to put Miami ahead to stay. Giancarlo Stanton added his 15th homer in the eighth, when Miami scored three times against a bullpen that has been the best in the majors over the past month. Three Marlins relievers completed the six-hitter, delighting a crowd of 27,127, the third-largest this season in Miami. The Dodgers fell to 25-5 since the All-Star break and lost for only the third time in their past 22 road games. They had a 10-game winning streak snapped Sunday at Philadelphia. "We didnt play bad tonight," manager Don Mattingly said. "We didnt make any errors. We didnt get a whole lot of hits. We just got beat. At some point you have to say you got beat." Juan Uribe went 3 for 3 against Fernandez, scored once and doubled home a run. But Puig went 0 for 5, dropping his average to .351. Hanley Ramirez, traded by the Marlins during their miserable 2012 season, drew boos each time he batted. He went 0 for 4 and struck out twice. Los Angeles loaded the bases in the fifth on a ground single, an infield single and an error by third baseman Ed Lucas. Carl Crawford drove in a run with a groundout, but Fernandez then squelched the threat. He struck out Puig on three consecutive 97-mph fastballs, and struck out Adrian Gonzalez on a breaking pitch. "He has always taken those situations and really dominated them," Redmond said. Stanton homered off the home-run sculpture at Marlins Park against Chris Withrow. "A 2-iron," Redmond said. "That was a bullet." The homer ended a streak of 12 1-3 consecutive scoreless innings by the Los Angeles bullpen. NOTES: LF Crawford and 2B Mark Ellis robbed the Marlins of hits. ... Fernandez might make only one more home start. The Marlins plan to limit him to no more than 170 innings this year. ... Miamis Donovan Solano had an RBI single and is batting .400 with runners in scoring position. ... LHP Chris Capuano, scheduled to start Tuesday, celebrated his 35th birthday Monday. James Daniels Bears Jersey . Alvarez hit his first career home run, pitched six innings and hurt his right hamstring while running the bases in the Miami Marlins 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs. Chase Daniel Bears Jersey . As a follow-up, TSN.ca offers you the opportunity to chime in on all the big issues with our insiders. Read up on all the questions and answers, and put in your own two cents on our popular Your Call feature. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Joel-Iyiegbuniwe-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- To stay a step ahead of goaltenders, T.LOS ANGELES -- Share and share alike. That appears to be the Los Angeles Clippers mantra now that theyll be facing extended time without All-Star point guard Chris Paul. Darren Collison scored 19 of his 21 points in the first half and had seven assists in his second start at the point since Pauls injury, leading the Clippers to a 101-81 rout of the Orlando Magic on Monday night. "You cant replace Chris Paul. Hes a great player in this league. Im just going to play my game and do what I do best," Collison said. "If I go out there and make a mistake, then I make a mistake. But the one thing you can always count on is that Im always going to play hard and try to help my team. When youre aggressive, then you start to see the openings for your teammates and get them the ball." Paul, who separated his right shoulder in Fridays win at Dallas and is expected to be sidelined for at least six weeks, sat behind the Clippers bench in a suit and tie while Collison unselfishly orchestrated things without a hitch against the last-place team in the Southeast Division. "I think the biggest change D.C. made today was that there were three or four times where he could have shot the ball and instead gave it to one of his teammates," coach Doc Rivers said. "When a point guard gives up shots that he could take, its almost like the other guys want to pay it back and get it back to him. Blake did it several times tonight, and Jamal did it a couple of times. So that was good to see." The Clippers enjoyed one of their best defensive efforts of the season, after surrendering 70 first-half points in each of their previous two games against Dallas and San Antonio -- both on the road. "You couldnt really ask for a better game from a lot of guys tonight," Blake Griffin said. "I mean, guys were hitting shots, guys were defending, guys were getting steals, we were running people off the 3-point line -- we did all the things that we wanted to do. And thats always encouraging. Its good to have a game like that after having such a poor first half in San Antonio." Crawford chipped in with 13 points and eight of the teams 30 assists. Griffin -- bogged down by early foul trouble -- had 16 points, eight rebounds and six assists. DeAndre Jordan had 17 rebounds and 14 points. "I thought our ball movementt was excellent," Collison said. Aaron Lynch Bears Jersey. "Without a guy like Chris Paul, I think we tend to take the pressure off ourselves when everybodys moving the ball like that. I thought we played phenomenal, as far as the offensive end and how we moved the ball. But I think the biggest reason we had so many good attempts at the opposite end was because of our defence. We really locked down." Reserves Maurice Harkless and Victor Oladipo each scored 22 points for the Magic, who have lost four straight and 11 of their last 15 games. Centre Nikola Vucevic, who had 30 points and 21 rebounds against the Clippers in Orlandos 98-90 home loss on Nov. 6, had just two points and eight boards in 20 minutes after missing the previous two games because of sprained left ankle. He left the game after fouling Griffin near the Clippers basket and taking a hard spill with 8:18 left in the third quarter. "He had a pretty bad fall," coach Jacque Vaughn said. "Hes already been diagnosed with a concussion, so hell enter the concussion protocol and Ill leave it in the hands of the doctors now." Rivers had all of his starters on the bench at the beginning of the fourth quarter with an 85-55 lead, but he had to put them all back in after Jason Maxiells dunk capped a 16-2 run that narrowed the gap to 87-71 with 7:01 remaining. Griffin had two fouls in the first 4:05 of the game and went to the bench after the Clippers opened the game with a 12-3 run. But Jordan extended the margin to 20-3 less than 2 1-2 minutes later with a demonstrative slam dunk, after Crawford set up an alley-oop dunk by Jordan and a 22-footer by Collison. NOTES: Paul, a six-time All-Star, is averaging 18.5 points and 9.8 assists during his three seasons with the Clippers. Since he joined them, they are 11-10 when he doesnt play and 109-55 when he does. ... Vucevic missed five games last March because of a concussion after starting each of Orlandos first 68 contests. ... The Magic made the playoffs in three consecutive seasons when Rivers coached them, but they lost in the first round each time. ... No Orlando player has scored more than 26 points in any of the last 16 games since Afflalos 43-point effort in double overtime in a one-point loss to Philadelphia on Nov. 27. ... Orlando had won 11 of its previous 13 meetings with the Clippers. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz