Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 Anfängerfragen
jokergreen0220 Offline

31.01.2019 08:51
HOUSTON -- Chris Borland made one more big play to convince the 49ers he should be in the mix of linebackers to replace injured Antworten

HOUSTON -- Chris Borland made one more big play to convince the 49ers he should be in the mix of linebackers to replace injured NaVorro Bowman. Air Max 90 Sale . Borland, a third-round pick from Wisconsin, returned an interception 34 yards for a touchdown, third-string quarterback Josh Johnson threw three TD passes and San Francisco beat the Houston Texans 40-13 on Thursday night. Bowman is expected to miss at least half the season as he recovers from a devastating left knee injury sustained in the NFC championship game loss to the rival Seahawks. Michael Wilhoite is listed as the starter, but defensive co-ordinator Vic Fangio said younger players would get a "good, healthy dose of snaps" Thursday night to move up the depth chart. Borland also had a team-high six tackles. "I think I had one of my better games, but I still made some mistakes I need to fix," Borland said. "Thats kind of been the story this preseason, so I have some things to improve on, but it could help." Colin Kaepernick did not play for the 49ers. Blaine Gabbert played the first half and went 4 for 11 for 60 yards before Johnson took over. Coach Jim Harbaugh had said earlier in the week that he planned to play Kaepernick. He decided Wednesday that he would rest Kaepernick and the rest of his starters. "Some of the starters didnt get to play and that was a decision to keep them from that kind of fun," Harbaugh said. "I feel bad for that, for them, but some of our other guys got a chance to play the best game of their career. Thats really exciting for me." Houston quarterbacks Case Keenum and Tom Savage both threw interceptions as they compete for the backup job behind Ryan Fitzpatrick. Keenum went 8 for 17 for 70 yards and Savage went 8 for 12 for 43 yards. Keenum got the start and misfired on five of his first seven passes. He got the Texans moving on his third series, completing three passes to DeVier Posey. Rookie Chris Boswell finished the drive with a 41-yard field goal. Boswell is competing with Randy Bullock for Houstons kicking duties. Gabbert started 1 for 4 and was sacked by outside linebacker Whitney Mercilus on the second-to-last play of the first quarter. Mercilus, a late first-round pick in 2012 now backing up Jadeveon Clowney, tackled LaMichael James behind the line on the next play. Savage started the second quarter for Houston and completed his first six throws. His first miss was a third-down toss to Mike Thomas and Bullock kicked a 52-yard field goal for a 6-0 lead. Gabbert completed a 32-yard pass to Derek Carrier to finally kick-start the 49ers and tossed a 14-yard TD pass to Asante Cleveland with 1:18 left in the half. Harbaugh said Gabbert hurt his shoulder in the first half and underwent an X-ray. Keenum returned with 1:12 left in the half and the ball at the Houston 19. He threw behind Posey and Chris Cook intercepted and returned it to the Houston 13. Johnson threw a touchdown pass to Bruce Ellington on the next play. Phil Dawson kicked a 28-yard field goal in the third quarter. Borland then picked off Savages next throw, stepping in front of tight end Ryan Griffin and racing to the end zone. "Its just anticipation," Savage said. "Ive just got to get the ball out quicker. I think it was the right read. It was just the ball has got to be out and thats something I can definitely improve on." Texans rookie Andre Hal intercepted Johnsons pass and returned it 77 yards for a touchdown late in the third quarter. Johnson threw a 5-yard touchdown pass to Kyle Nelson and Kassim Osgood blocked a punt out of the end zone for a safety in the fourth quarter. Nose tackle Ian Williams, centre Daniel Kilgore and right guard Joe Looney were the only San Francisco first-teamers to start. Wilhoite and fullback Bruce Miller were the only other regular starters who played. Wilhoite only played on special teams. Carrier left the game with a hamstring injury. Notes: Kaepernick finished the preseason 12 for 22 for 115 yards. ... Texans RG Brandon Brooks was the only first-team offensive player to start. NT Jerrell Powe and defensive end Jared Crick were the first-team starters on defence for the Texans. ... Texans CB Johnathan Joseph and RB Arian Foster missed all four preseason games. Black Air Max 90 Shoes . - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November. Air Max 90 2018 . Altidore strained his left hamstring in the Americans opener against Ghana on June 16 and didnt play in their next two games. "We dont know how much because we need to see how hes going, but hes available," U. http://www.cheapairmax90online.us/ . - Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr has nothing but good problems right now. CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Venus Williams couldnt dig herself out of a hole this time and lost to Montreals Eugenie Bouchard 7-6 (6), 2-6, 6-4 at the Family Circle Cup on Thursday. The 33-year-old Williams had fought back in each of her first two matches to advance. She seemed to follow the same game-plan in this one, rallying from a set down to win the second set and lead 2-1 in the third. Thats when the 20-year-old Canadian, took over, breaking Williams serve twice down the stretch including the final game. "I think Ive shown to myself how mentally strong I can be," said Bouchard, seeded sixth at the Family Circle. "Today was really a mental battle. It was a bit ugly at times and tough on the court, but I fought through it." Bouchard finished things off by reaching Williams drop shot and pushing it into the open court for her first victory over the seven-time Grand Slam champion. "She played a lot more consistently than I did," Williams said. "I think my errors really hurt me a lot today. Just a lot of up and down, a lot of errors." Especially in two key stretches when it looked as if the 33-year-old Williams was ready to take control. Bouchard was ahead 5-3 in the opening set when Williams rallied and held two set points in the tiebreaker. But Bouchard won the next four points, including a crisp backhand for a winner to secure the set. When Williams moved on top in the third set, Bouchard did not panic but dug in to move on to her third quarter-final round this year. "Ive just kind of raised my game a little bit and was extra solid on those important points," Bouchard said. Bouchard will next face second-seed Jelena Jankovic, the 2007 Family Circle champion who at No. 8 in world is the highest-ranked player remaining in the tournament. Jankovic defeated Croatias Ajla Tomljanovic 7-5, 6-1. Jankovic has reached the Family Circle quarter-finals in six of the past seven seasons. Shes been beaten by a Williams sister each of the last two years, falling to Venus in 2012 and to Serena in last years championship finals. Jankovic struggled early as the 20-year-old Tomljanovic fought ooff a set point to tie the opening set at 5-all. Air Max 90 Outlet. Jankovic then won eight of the next nine games to move forward. "I missed that overhead on my set point, which was kind of frustrating, and we levelled it at 5 5," Jankovic said. "But I was able to stay calm and regroup and finish that set. So that was very important." Williams defeat was part of a difficult day for past champions of the clay-court event. Along with 2004 winner Williams, two other previous Family Circle champs in Sabine Lisicki (2009) and Samantha Stosur (2010) lost third-round matches. Lisicki, the fourth seed, fell to German countrywoman Andrea Petkovic 6-1, 6-0. Stosur, seeded seventh, was beaten by No. 9 seed Lucie Safarova 3-6, 6-4, 6-4. The loss ends a run of success for the Williams family on the courts here. Sister Serena was the two-time defending tournament champion before losing Tuesday night. Venus played with the Washington Kastles on the green clay to win the 2012 World Team Tennis title. Venus Williams had been bothered by an illness that she said limited her endurance this week. She had to come from behind in her first two matches here to face Bouchard and did not have enough stamina to wait out her opponents solid, flat ground strokes. "That kind of made it more challenging. I mean I think normally I would probably be able to challenge the points a little bit longer and just make her play more shots and just be more willing to play longer points," Williams said. Williams was the 2004 Family Circle champion. She reached the semifinals here last year where she lost to sister Serena, the eventual champion. Others advancing to the round of eight included third-seed Sara Errani, who outlasted Peng Shuai, 7-6 (6), 7-6 (5); unseeded Jana Cepelova, who defeated 13th-seed Elena Visnina 7-6 (4), 3-6, 6-3; and 12th-seed Daniela Hantuchova, who beat Teliana Pereira 6-2, 6-3. Errani rallied in each of her sets to eliminate Peng, the worlds top-ranked doubles player. For Cepelova, it was her second big victory of this event after knocking off world No. 1 Serena Williams in a stunner Tuesday night. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz