Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Off-Topic
jokergreen0220 Offline

05.03.2019 07:35
FLORHAM PARK, N. [url=http://www.cheapshoesfromchina.us/]Wholesale Shoes China[/url] .J. - The New York Jets could be down two o Antworten

FLORHAM PARK, N. Wholesale Shoes China .J. - The New York Jets could be down two of their top receivers when they take on the San Diego Chargers on Sunday.Eric Decker and David Nelson will be game-time decisions after being listed as questionable Friday because of injuries that limited them this week. Both players were flying with the team to San Diego on Friday afternoon.Decker has not practiced all week because of an ailing right hamstring that has hampered him since New Yorks game at Green Bay in Week 2. Decker was listed as questionable, but said the hamstring feels better than it did Thursday.The muscle itself is healthier, 100 per cent, than it was, Decker said. Now, its just a matter of working everything around it and strengthening it back up.Coach Rex Ryan said its always a concern when it comes to hamstrings that it could be a lingering issue.But hes a pro and he knows his body, Ryan said. I think he works hard to get out there on the field, but yeah, sometimes its, Do you play him? Do you sit him? Do you do whatever? If you know what really helps a guy moving forward maybe you decide to sit a guy, but hes a guy that answers the bell.Nelson sprained his left ankle against Detroit last Sunday. He was also questionable after being limited at practice, something that surprised Ryan since it appeared earlier in the week that Nelsons sprain was severe. Nelson didnt practice Wednesday or Thursday.His ankle was unbelievable, Ryan said. Some guys are unbelievable healers now. Well see how he does, but I was shocked that he was able to go, even on a limited basis.Nelsons main concern was monitoring his ankle on the flight and trying to prevent any additional swelling.After a first day of practicing on it all week, thatll add some swelling to it, Nelson said. Also, a five-hour flight. So, were trying to find some remedies to do while were on the plane to keep that at bay as best we can.If one or both are unable to play, newly signed wide receivers T.J. Graham and Chris Owusu could see their first action with the Jets. They only other healthy receivers are Jeremy Kerley, Greg Salas, Saalim Hakim and Walt Powell.Cornerback Dee Milliner (quadriceps) fully practiced and will play for the first time since Week 2. Ryan was uncertain whether Milliner would start, leaving open the possibility that both Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls could get the call with Milliner coming in as a reserve.We havent decided that yet, Ryan said. Like I said, he will play, for sure. He is going to play.Right guard Willie Colon (knee) was a full participant at practice, as were right tackle Breno Giacomini (lower back), centre Nick Mangold (shoulder), running back Chris Johnson (ankle), safety Calvin Pryor (quadriceps) and nose tackle Damon Harrison (ankle). All will play against the Chargers.___AP NFL websites: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Wholesale Jordan Shoes From China . - Diego Fagundez scored his team-leading 13th goal of the season in the 76th minute to lift the Revolution to a 3-2 victory over the Columbus Crew on Saturday night that kept New Englands playoff hopes alive. Cheap Shoes Free Shipping . Patrick Sharp scored twice and Patrick Kane, Bryan Bickell and Nick Leddy also connected to lead Chicago to a 5-2 win over the Devils on Monday night. http://www.cheapshoesfromchina.us/ .That sight softened the blow of what ended up as a 4-3 shootout loss to the Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night.Knowing their teammate was fine after a scary headfirst fall in the opening minute of the game helped calm the Maple Leafs.RENTON, Wash. -- With all the setbacks Percy Harvin has faced in his first season with Seattle, it would be easy to dwell on the problems. Harvin is trying not to linger on the past, whether it was his hip surgery and recovery that kept him out of 15 of 16 regular-season games or the concussion that left him a spectator for the NFC championship game. Not with the Seahawks headed for a Super Bowl matchup against Denver. "Its been a roller coaster, but its all been a blessing. I wouldnt take anything back that happened this year. Its made me a stronger person," Harvin said on Thursday. "Its definitely been frustrating for a lot of people, not only myself but my teammates. Doug (Baldwin), some of the guys playing my position, not knowing whether Im going to be at practice. So it was definitely frustrating but its all over now. We get to play for the Super Bowl. Thats all in the past." Harvin returned to practice Wednesday after passing the leagues concussion protocol following the concussion he suffered in the NFC divisional playoff game against New Orleans. The injury was the latest bump in a season filled with starts and stops for Harvin. First was the trade from Minnesota and a lucrative contract with Seattle. Then came the discovery of a damaged labrum in his hip that required surgery in early August and caused him to miss the first 10 games of the regular season. When he returned in Week 11, Harvin was used sparingly, but the amount was too much for his hip and complications followed. He returned for the playoffs and was a significant part of Seattles game plan against the Saints in the divisional round when the next setback hit. Harvins head bounced off the turf of CenturyLink Field after leaping for a pass in the end zone in the second quarter of Seattles 23-15 win. And again, Harvin was left to be a spectator. "Frustrating. Thats the word that Ill use. Thhis whole year watching every single game was frustrating," Harvin said. Authentic Shoes Cheap. "But like I said having great teammates, great coaches it was good to be on the sideline and watch those guys perform." Hitting his head on the turf, just as New Orleans safety Malcolm Jenkins was hitting him in the back, was the second big hit Harvin took against the Saints. He said Thursday he did not believe he was being targeted. Harvin was hit by safety Rafael Bush in the first quarter of the game, a hit that drew a 15-yard penalty and a $21,000 fine from the NFL. "I thought they were just playing football," said Harvin, who said his history with migraines had no influence on the speed of his recovery from the concussion. The opportunities Harvin got against the Saints showed just what he could add to Seattles offence. He was used as a runner on a sweep to the perimeter that went for 9 yards and could have gone for more. Seattle tried to find him on deep routes down the seam of the defence and also underneath crossing patterns. He was also a successful decoy. On Marshawn Lynchs 15-yard touchdown run against the Saints, Harvin faked that he was about to catch a screen pass. The defence reacted and Lynch had a cutback lane open en route to the end zone. "Last year when we prepared for Percy, there were just so many things that we had to look for in a guy like him," Seattle safety Kam Chancellor said. "Its a guy that can be in the backfield, a guy that can be split out at receiver, its just so many ways you can use him." Despite all the setbacks, Harvins not viewing the Super Bowl as an opportunity to salvage his season. "Im trying to go out there and win a Super Bowl. Im not trying to save or be a hero or do anything," Harvin said. "Im trying to go out there and prepare to play a game I know how to play." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz