Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 119 mal aufgerufen
 Off-Topic
jokergreen0220 Offline

07.03.2019 07:48
LOS ANGELES -- Ronda Rousey is constructing her escape hatch out of mixed martial arts, even if shes not planning to use it just Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Ronda Rousey is constructing her escape hatch out of mixed martial arts, even if shes not planning to use it just yet. Best Cheap Running Shoes Australia . The UFC bantamweight champion has turned her celebrity and charisma into a budding career as an action film star. Many MMA fighters dream about it, but Rousey is actually doing it: With upcoming parts in "The Expendables 3," the newest "Fast and Furious" chapter and the "Entourage" movie, shes seeking success outside the cage even while her fighting career is near its peak. Rousey has little down time between Bulgarian film sets and endless training back home in Los Angeles, but she isnt looking to relax while her window of opportunity is open. "Theres really not much of a model for this," Rousey said. "Im making it up as I go along, and I think were really starting to find a groove and a way for it to work without me falling asleep in traffic again. Thats not good." When Rousey (9-0) makes her fourth title defence against Alexis Davis at UFC 175 on Saturday, she isnt the main event in the biggest show of the summer. Rousey honestly prefers sharing the bill at big events, this time with middleweight champion Chris Weidmans title defence against Lyoto Machida. On the big screen, Rousey wont always be satisfied with occasional supporting roles. She wants to be a star, preferably in a series of action adventures that could keep her occupied well after her MMA career ends. "One of my goals with the whole movie thing is I want to just be able to have my own franchise, and I feel like thats something that doesnt happen overnight," Rousey said. "Thats something you have to put a lot of thought into. Yeah, it would probably be extremely difficult for me to play Queen Elizabeth in some film, but I feel like a franchise is a great fit for me, because then I could find something that just fits me being myself. And then I would just have to continue to be myself, and I know Im good at that." For all of Rouseys outside interests and attention, her last two months have been focused on Davis (16-5), a Canadian expert in jiu-jitsu with a five-fight winning streak. Rousey is an enormous favourite, but she has yet to take an opponent lightly in the sport she took up professionally just over three years ago. "My sister is getting married, and the whole day Im going to be thinking about beating Alexis," Rousey said. "Anything that comes up that should make me super-excited, I really do not have the capacity to enjoy until I beat Alexis." Rousey made back-to-back films in 2013, but her bout with Davis is her third fight in just over six months. She has enjoyed the chance to get into a training groove after learning that ring rust is real when she returned in December from that 10-month absence and mildly struggled to finish off Miesha Tate. But Rousey showed a tough chin in that bout, and her tight schedule has kept her focused on improving the weaker aspects of her game. Rouseys Olympic-caliber judo skills and signature armbar submission hold are still vicious, yet her coaches are impressed by her improvements in striking. In the future, Rousey would prefer to fight twice per year, devoting the rest of her time to a film career. She also still dreams of a fight against Gina Carano, another rising actor whose MMA career inspired Rousey to step into the cage. But unlike Carano, Rousey insists she isnt leaving MMA in the foreseeable future, flatly laughing at any suggestion she cant pursue both careers. After UFC 175, shell begin promoting "The Expendables 3" for its Aug. 15 release, but shell likely fight again this year. "The UFC, theyve been good to me," Rousey said. "They took a lot of risks for me, and the way I show my appreciation is I take risks for them, and Im there when they need me. They know that if something falls out, they can call me on 24 hours notice and expect me to show up, be the Fight of the Night, perform and win and get out of there. And I know that they cant say that for a lot of their fighters." Running Shoes Outlet Australia . -- Canadas Justin Shin shot an 8-under 64 on Thursday on PGA Wests Nicklaus Tournament Course to take the first-round lead in the Web. Running Shoes Sale Clearance Australia . -- Chris Crawford hit a 3-pointer with 1:36 left to put Memphis ahead to stay, and the 21st-ranked Tigers beat seventh-ranked Louisville 72-66 Saturday, sweeping the season series from the Cardinals. http://www.australiarunningshoescheap.com/ . The actual winners on transfer deadline day are those clubs such as Tottenham Hotspur and Manchester City who were well prepared and managed to get their main incoming business done well ahead of the transfer window closing. Tottenham were able to add seven players by spending over 100 million pounds and also ensured maximum return for the Gareth Bale transfer to Real Madrid by managing the move superbly. WASHINGTON -- Houstons attempts at landing a third offensive threat this NBA off-season finally paid off in the return of forward Trevor Ariza. The Rockets acquired Ariza as part of a three-team trade that was announced by Washington on Tuesday, bringing the 6-foot-8 forward back to where he averaged a career-high 14.9 points during the 2009-10 season. Ariza will join Houston in a sign-and-trade in a deal also involving New Orleans and the Wizards. The Rockets will send centre Omer Asik, forward Omri Casspi and cash considerations to New Orleans, while Houston will also get forward Alonzo Gee, guard Scotty Hopson and a 2015 first-round draft pick from the Pelicans. Washington will receive centre Melvin Ely and a trade exception as part of the deal. The 29-year-old Ariza spent the last two seasons with the Wizards, averaging 14.4 points and hitting 40.7 per cent of his 3--point shots last season. Wholesale Running Shoes Australia. Hes a welcome consolation prize after a busy off-season for Houston, which briefly courted LeBron James and hosted Carmelo Anthony before making a four-year max offer to Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh -- all with the hopes of adding another offensive force to play with James Harden and Dwight Howard. Ariza began his career out of UCLA in New York and has also played for Orlando, the Los Angeles Lakers and New Orleans. He spent one season with the Rockets in 2009-10. Asik signed with Houston two years ago after two seasons in Chicago. The 7-foot centre averaged a career-high 10.1 points in his first season before injuries and the arrival of Howard limited his production to 5.8 points and only 48 games last season. To help with the departure of Ariza, Washington agreed to a two-year deal with Paul Pierce over the weekend. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz