Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 112 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussion
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.10.2019 05:34
was due to expire Antworten

The Toronto Blue Jays appear to be looking to upgrade their pitching staff, though theyre not tipping their hand too far. Nike Air Max 90 Sale . Speaking with reporters on Friday, Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said that once pitcher Masahiro Tanaka signs with an MLB club, some moves could follow for Toronto. "I think once something happens with Tanaka, some things could break. Whether anything happens with us, nobody knows." When asked what general manager Alex Anthopoulos and the Blue Jays management was looking for in the free agent market, Gibbons said they "may be looking at some different pitchers." However he stopped short of saying the Jays need to bring in another player on the mound. "We like the group we have here, we said that all last year, we just didnt play as well as we expected to. As far as the talent we have and players on the field, were very satisfied. Everybodys looking for pitching, there are very few teams who are satisfied where theyre at." As to whether or not the Jays will attempt to make a play for Tanaka, Gibbons said only that the Jays had looked in to him. "Theyre feeling around, seeing whats going on with him but I think most of the teams out there have at least put out some feelers on him. Hes going to make a lot of money, I know that." Gibbons said he knows fans were disappointed by the teams 74-88 record and that the team must improve. "I expect us to be much better this year just with the guys we have, whether there are any more additions or not." Gibbons did point out, however, that theres still time to make moves before the season begins on March 31. "Well see...there are still a couple months before the season starts. Were not sure whats going to happen," said the manager. "I like this group, we like this group." Wholesale Nike Air Max 90 . "That was a great lift for the staff," Padres manager Bud Black said. Yonder Alonso and Yasmani Grandal homered, and Chase Headley drove in three runs, as the Padres beat the Chicago Cubs 11-1 on Friday night. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 . The ninth-seeded Safarova doused Swede Johanna Larsson 6-2, 6-3 on the green clay at Family Circle Tennis Center. The Czech player was a finalist here two years ago and captured back-to-back doubles titles in 2012 and last year. https://www.cheapnikeairmax90china.us/ . Richard Jefferson scored 17 points and Diante Garrett had a career-high 15 points as the Jazz had seven players with 10 points or more in Utahs largest margin of victory this season.KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Once the new year rolled around, Ned Yost turned his attention to the upcoming season, the new pieces that the Kansas City Royals brought in and the possibilities for new lineups.He made the prospect of a contract extension seem almost like an afterthought.I think were in great shape headed into this year, Yost said Tuesday, shortly after the club announced their managers one-year boost through the 2016 season.We came as close as you can to winning a world championship last year, he said, and when you dont do it, it leaves a taste in your mouth. Its something you strive to do, and I think everyone in that locker room will tell you they want to finish this thing off.Yost became the Royals manager in May 2010 and presided over a massive rebuilding effort that culminated with the end of a 29-year playoff drought this past season. The Royals took San Francisco to the seventh game of the World Series, leaving the tying run on third base with two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning, before their season finally ended.With most of the major pieces of that team back, combined with free-agent acquisitions such as Alex Rios, Kendrys Morales and Edinson Volquez, hopes in Kansas City are higher than ever that the long-downtrodden franchise will be able to compete for the post-season again.As we all know, baseball is a very tough business, Royals general manager Dayton Moore said. Youre always striving for organizational harmony, and we have our key leaders — in this case the manager — signed through the next two years, it helps to create that harmony.The longest-tenured manager in club history, Yost will soon become its winningest. He already has 373 victories, trailing only Dick Howser (4004) and Whitey Herzog (410), and should eclipse two of the franchises iconic names by the time summer rolls around. Clearance Nike Air Max 90. osts contract was due to expire after the upcoming season, but there was little question that he would receive an extension. He has a close relationship with Moore dating to their days in the Braves organization, and Yosts ability to guide a young and unproven lineup to its first AL pennant since the Reagan administration only strengthened his organizational standing.Not everything has gone perfectly for Yost, of course.He has often been lampooned for his in-game adjustments, including a questionable decision to use starter Yordano Ventura out of the bullpen in the playoffs. And his often-surly nature, which has seemed to mellow with time, has drawn the ire of some longtime Royals fans.He came to our organization in a point in time when we needed to be re-energized, and Ned brought a lot of hope and optimism, Moore said. Those are the character traits that we believe are very important for a successful major league manager.Yost said hes been busier this off-season than ever, doing appearances and events just about every weekend since the season ended. But even as he sat in a deer stand on Tuesday, waiting for something worth shooting to amble by, his thoughts were already on the upcoming season.I go back and I look at the World Series and theres not much I would have done different, Yost said. I feel like we were in every single game. You look at the matchups we had, the situations that ended up costing us, they were all matchups we wanted. ... They just didnt work out. But you still have that taste, you know? You were that close to winning the World Series. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz