Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 149 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussion
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.10.2019 05:35
go see doctors Antworten

BEREA, Ohio - Johnny Manziel seemed a little taller. Tigers Jerseys China . Not in height, but definitely in stature.The playmaking, headline-making, love-him-or-hate-him sensation who has spent the majority of his rookie season as an orange-helmeted spectator, Manziel is now the Browns starting quarterback — No. 2 is No. 1.And just like when he was college footballs most electrifying player, Manziel is again in the spotlight and not scrambling away. As he prepares for his debut start Sunday against Cincinnati, Manziel said the pro version of Johnny Football is new.I dont think youre going to see the Johnny that you saw at Texas A&M because this isnt Texas A&M, he said Wednesday following his first practice as a starter. This is a different point in my life. Im a different person than I was. Hes been a different quarterback since Monday, when Browns coach Mike Pettine informed the 22-year-old Manziel that he was benching struggling starter Brian Hoyer after a four-game funk. Pettine nearly made the move last week but stuck with Hoyer because he had gotten the Browns (7-6) into playoff contention.Pettines counting on Manziel to keep his team there.We wanted to make a change to do some different things schematically and to maybe bring a little bit more energy, Pettine said.Manziel, whose commitment and dedication to his craft have been questioned in the past, seems to embrace his new role. He spent Tuesday at the teams facility getting a head start on this weeks game plan with offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan. A week ago, Manziel raised some eyebrows by attending a Cavaliers game to see friend LeBron James play before Pettine announced his starter.There was no Cavs game on a Tuesday this time, Manziel said, smiling. Ill try to provide a spark and be smart while doing it.Manziel also made light of a comment by Bengals coach Marvin Lewis, who called him a midget earlier this week in a radio interview.Its absolutely funny, the 6-foot Manziel said of the remarks by Lewis, who has apologized several times. Im not going to sprout 5 inches over the course of the week, so my height is my height and I need to overcome it with other pieces of my game.Hoyers game has been in a tailspin for a month. He threw eight interceptions and his quarterback rating dropped each week as the Browns lost three times in the last four games. The stretch has jeopardized Clevelands chances of making the playoffs for the first time in 12 years.Hoyers homegrown, feel-good story and comeback from knee surgery helped make the Browns relevant again. He was understandably disappointed by the demotion but said he was proud of his accomplishments.I dont want anyone to feel sorry for me, said Hoyer, who went 10-6 as a starter and will be a free agent after this season. I got to live out a childhood dream, and its not over.Clevelands locker room is supporting the decision, which certainly has Browns fans invigorated. Ticket brokers have seen a rise in demand since Manziel was named starter and Sundays home finale will have a greater buzz that in previous seasons, when empty seats were the norm.Pro Bowl tackle Joe Thomas said hes excited to see Manziel start after he had some success in the preseason and against Buffalo on Nov. 30.Im excited to see what he can do now that hes got the reins, Thomas said.NOTES: Pettine said a change at kicker was discussed, but the team is sticking with Billy Cundiff. Cundiff has missed seven field goals this season, one in each of the past five games. Billy knows, Pettine said. Its important to him that hes got to pick it up.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Detroit Tigers Gear .Y. -- The "for sale" sign is up at the Buffalo Bills with the hiring of financial and legal advisers who may begin talking with prospective buyers within the next month. Fake Tigers Jerseys . JOHNS, N. https://www.cheaptigers.com/ . -- Kyle Busch edged teammate Joey Logano at the Bristol Motor Speedway finish line Friday night to become the all-time winningest driver in Nationwide Series. MONACO -- Six-time Grand Slam champion Novak Djokovic faces an anxious wait to see how long his right-wrist injury will keep him away from tennis. Djokovic lost his Monte Carlo Masters title on Saturday after being beaten by Roger Federer in the semifinal, where the Serb played with heavy strapping on his right wrist and was unable to serve or return to his usual level. "I just rest now. I cannot play tennis for some time. How long, I dont know. Its really not in my hands anymore," Djokovic said. "Im going to rest and see when it can heal 100 per cent, then I will be back on the court." There was some bright news, however. "Well, the good thing is I dont need to have a surgery. I dont have any rupture or something like that," Djokovic said. "Im going to go see doctors tonight and then tomorrow again have another MRI (scan), see if anything changed in this seven days since I had the last one." He does not know what the exact injury is. "I heard so many things in last 10 days," Djokovic said. "Trust me, its complicated." The second-ranked Serb had complained earlier this week about the pain, but then said it felt better aftter taking a day off from playing and training between his matches on Tuesday and Thursday. Custom Detroit Tigers Jerseys. His arduous quarterfinal win against Guillermo Garcia-Lopez on Friday, needing more than two hours to beat the Spaniard, aggravated the pain. "Long match, long rallies, heavy balls, definitely did not help the state of my arm," he said. "Since last night it was as it is now." Djokovic was looking to win his fifth straight Masters title but felt he was up against it from the outset. "The pain was there every single day from 10 days ago. At some stages it was very painful," he said. "I didnt want to pull out (against Federer) because then people start talking different things about me and my withdraws and so forth. That was the main reason." Djokovic thinks he may have started training too hard on clay after switching from the grueling hard courts in the United States, where he won Masters titles at Miami and Indian Wells. "It happened in two days. Obviously I practiced a lot. Maybe I started a bit too strong," he said. "The transition from hard court to clay, different balls, have probably taken its toll." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz