Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 168 mal aufgerufen
 Diskussion
jokergreen0220 Offline

17.10.2019 05:35
e said Carano believes she coul Antworten

PHOENIX -- Goran Dragic scored 40 points, his second career high in three games, and the Phoenix Suns pulled away in the fourth quarter to beat the New Orleans Pelicans 116-104 Friday night, snapping a three-game losing streak. Authentic Basketball Jerseys . Dragic was a game-time decision because of a sore right ankle that had kept him out of Wednesdays loss at Utah, but played all but the last 10 seconds of the second half in the first 40-point game for a Phoenix player since Amare Stoudemires 44 on March 19, 2010. Anthony Davis, also a game-time decision because of a sprained left shoulder, matched his career high with 32 points for the Pelicans, who lost their sixth in a row. Markieff Morris added 18 points and twin brother Marcus 15 for Phoenix. Eric Gordon scored 21 for New Orleans. Dragic, who had expressed some doubt after the morning shootaround that he would be able to play, had a career-best 36 in the Suns loss to Houston on Sunday. He hurt his ankle in the home loss to Minnesota on Tuesday. He had 15 points in the first quarter and 13 in the fourth, surpassing 30 points in a game for the eighth time this season. Phoenix took control with a 17-1 fourth-quarter run. Dragic banked in a 3-pointer from the top of the key, then sank an 18-footer to cap the outburst and put the Suns ahead 105-92 with 4:33 left. Phoenix looked to be in trouble late in the third quarter. The Pelicans used a 15-1 run to go up 77-67 on Austin Rivers two free throws with 2:59 left in the period. But Phoenix outscored the Pelicans 14-4 the rest of the quarter. Marcus Morris scored the first seven in the run, Dragic sank a 3, then made a driving layup to tie it at 81-81 entering the fourth quarter. New Orleans took a four-point lead early in the fourth and was up 91-88 on Brian Roberts driving layup with 9:47 remaining. Phoenix, though, scored the next six. Dragic scored on a drive, then Markieff Morris made consecutive layups and the Suns led 94-91 with 8:13 left. Neither team led by more than seven points in a first half bereft of defence, with the Suns up 56-54 at the break. New Orleans shot 58 per cent in the half (22 of 38), Phoenix 56 per cent (20 of 36). In the second quarter, nobody led by more than four. Al-Farouq Aminus two free throws put the Pelicans up 50-47 with 2:14 left in the half, then the Suns scored seven straight, P.J. Tuckers 3-pointer giving Phoenix a 54-50 lead 52.9 seconds before the break. Gordons layup at the buzzer was ruled no good and the call was upheld on review, preserving Phoenixs two-point edge. NOTES: New Orleans Tyreke Evans was a late arrival after getting stuck in the hotel elevator. He arrived about an hour before the opening tip. ... The Suns Leandro Barbosa missed his fourth straight game with a sprained toe. ... Phoenix avoided matching its longest losing streak of the season at four games. ... Suns G Eric Bledsoe, coming back from knee surgery, participated in 3-on-3 drills and could resume full practice next week. ... The Pelicans longest losing streak of the season is seven games. Fake Basketball Jerseys . The veteran NFL receiver received his work permit and is in Montreal for the start of the Alouettes rookie camp. Johnson even took in the Montreal Canadiens Game 5 win over the New York Rangers at the Bell Centre Tuesday night. Cheap Basketball Jerseys .Cameron sustained his third concussion in three seasons last week on a hit by Oakland safety Brandion Ross, who was fined $22,050 by the NFL for the helmet-to-helmet blow. https://www.fakebasketballjerseys.com/ . The struggling New Orleans Pelicans were simply overmatched. Crawford hit seven 3s on his way to 24 points, and the Clippers beat the Pelicans 123-110 on Monday night. "We understand what we do well. If we all do what we do well, well make our team stronger," Crawford said. LOS ANGELES -- Gina Carano is scheduled to meet with UFC President Dana White on Wednesday night to discuss a return to mixed martial arts for a bout with bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey. The long-rumoured matchup between the biggest stars in womens MMA history appears increasingly possible after White confirmed Caranos interest in fighting Rousey, arguably the UFCs biggest current star. White dismissed any suggestion the fight would be a mismatch, saying he would be eager to pit the unbeaten Rousey against Carano, who hasnt fought since August 2009 while pursuing an acting career. "(If Carano) is going to come back, (its) because she wants this," White said Wednesday at a downtown Los Angeles hotel. "And if she says yes and she wants to do a deal, its because she wants to fight Ronda." Rousey said she would welcome the chance to fight Carano, the MMA pioneer whose television fights first exposed Rousey, a former U.S. Olympic medallist in judo, to the young sport. "Shes the reason why I fight at all," Rousey said. "I owe everything to her. I would bend over backwards to fight her. What, are we going to make her run through a gauntlet to fight me? I would show up at her house to fight her. ... Its a fight that Ive always wanted and I never really entertained as being a real possibility until lately." Carano, who turns 32 next week, has been increasingly vocal about her interest in returning to MMA, confirming it on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" earlier this week. "Its something that Ive always loved to do, and its been such a genuine expression for me," Carano said. "I wouldnt say that unless I was really, actually thinking about making a comeback." White said a potential Rousey-Carano bout would be for the 135-pound title, not at a catch weight. Replica Basketball Jerseys. Carano hasnt fought at 135 pounds since 2006 and repeatedly missed 140-pound limits later in her career, but White said Carano believes she could make the bantamweight limit. Carano made her pro MMA debut in 2006, and she gained widespread mainstream attention after two of her bouts for the EliteXC promotion aired on CBS in 2008. After seven straight victories, Carano lost her final fight to Cris "Cyborg" Justino in the defunct Strikeforce promotion before moving full-time into acting. Director Steven Soderbergh saw her CBS fights and hired her to star in "Haywire," a well-regarded 2011 spy thriller. She has since appeared in a series of action films, including the blockbuster "Fast & Furious 6" last year. Rousey defended her 135-pound belt in December and again in February before returning to her own nascent acting career, this time in the seventh installment of the "Fast & Furious" series. The fight would draw enormous attention to the UFC and womens MMA because of the fighters profiles outside the cage, likely becoming one of the biggest pay-per-view events in UFC history. Rousey believes Carano shouldnt have to fight another contender before this matchup, saying Caranos body of work justifies an immediate title shot. "I think it would be the best thing for womens MMA at the time," Rousey said. "It would be the highest-profile fight, and I dont think it would really make sense for her to come back and fight somebody else and take the risk of maybe losing and not being able to capitalize on a fight between me and her. I think it would make more sense to go straight to a title fight." ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz