Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 95 mal aufgerufen
 Anfängerfragen
gsnoopy520 Offline

07.12.2019 08:51
had no idea how much I would qual Antworten

How to Create and Sell *Your Own* Product or Service ECommerce Articles | October 13 Atlanta Braves Jersey , 2004
How to Create and Sell *Your Own* Product or ... Glen ... one thing to join ... programs and ... but in order to make serious amounts of ... need to have your own

How to Create and Sell *Your Own* Product or Service
By Glen Hopkins

It's one thing to join affiliate programs and earn
commissions but in order to make serious amounts of money,
you need to have your own product or service to sell.

The best thing to sell on the internet is a digitally
delivered product or service. Examples include ebooks or
electronic books, courses, membership sites and software.
The reasons digitally delivered products and services are so
great are numerous.

People surfing the internet want instant gratification.
Digitally delivered products and services can be accessed or
downloaded immediately upon online credit card payment.
This is not possible with items that require shipping.

Digitally delivered products and services cost little to
produce and have the potential to yield never-ending
revenue. Once you have your site completed and your product
or services ready Paul Goldschmidt Jersey , there are no additional costs. The
product or service is created once, and then sold and
resold. Such products and services have no overhead, don't
require and need for storage space and have no shipping
charges.

You create it once and sell it forever!

How to come up with your own product or service is actually
quite easy. The key is to 'sell your knowledge'. You have
knowledge on some subject or another that many other people
don't. It's your job to figure out what it is that you
know, that others could benefit from. Perhaps you're a
great cook. Put together an e-cookbook. Are you an artist?
Sell an online course on how to paint and draw. Maybe
you're a stay at home mom who has learned just about
everything there is to know about infant care - sell it!
Try asking yourself the following questions and do some
brainstorming.

What do people seek my advice about?

What hobbies do I have?

Are you successful in your career? How did you
become successful?

What are you passionate about?

Write all your thoughts down without judging them. Once you
have a list of about 10 ideas start to work them through.
You'll be amazed at just how much you know about certain
subjects.

You have permission to reprint this article provided you
include the following resource box:

------------------------------------------------------------

Glen Hopkins is the director of ListOpt Publications Inc.
If you're looking to build your newsletter subscriber base
quickly Zack Greinke Jersey , easily and inexpensively, visit Glen at:
http:www.listopt and learn what hundreds of other
publishers are saying about ListOpt's amazing List Builder
service.

------------------------------------------------------------ Article Tags: Delivered Products

When people are buying a car for the first time, the first thing that catches their attention is the sticker price on the vehicle that is sitting outside in the dealership parking lot. "Oh, I can afford this!" they will exclaim when they see the price. However Randy Johnson Jersey , the price that you see on the sticker on the vehicle is often just a rough estimate of what you will actually end up paying for the vehicle.

When I first bought my car, I had no idea how much I would qualify for. I knew how much I was making, but I didn't even have the first clue when it came to financing and figuring out facts, figures and other sorts of numbers. I brought another female friend with me to the dealership Arizona Diamondbacks Jersey , thinking that because she had purchased cars in the past that she would be able to help me out. No such luck. In the end, the salespeople at the various dealerships that I visited had a field day with me, trying to swindle me and get me to purchase a car that was well beyond what I would ever be able to comfortably afford. Why, at one dealership Cheap MLB Baseball Jerseys , I distinctly remember that the salesman actually took me for a test drive in a $35,000 car and told me that I would be able to afford it! I later found out that this was a price that was well beyond my capabilities at the time.

Buying a car for the first time is a major decision, one that will affect you for a long time if you make a mistake. Regarding the price of actually owning a vehicle. In the state of North Carolina, I didn't know that there was a vehicle tax that you receive in the mail shortly after purchasing a vehicle. Depending on which county you live in Bryce Harper Jersey , the vehicle tax may be higher or lower. In Wake County, the vehicle tax is currently three percent of the purchase price of the vehicle minus a trade-in. If you don't have a car to trade in, then this is just three percent of the purchase price. So, if you are buying a car for twenty thousand dollars and think that you are going to get off scott free Max Scherzer Jersey , you had better think again and prepare yourself for a heft vehicle tax bill in the mail.

I was shocked to receive my first vehicle tax bill in the mail. Why hadn't the dealership told me about this? Suddenly, I was faced with paying a $440 per month statement for my car plus a new vehicle tax bill for the amount of $375. I actually had to resort to asking my parents to help me out that month because my current paycheck wouldn't cover the difference! In addition to this, people who are buying a car for the first time also need to take into consideration the fact that when you own a car, you have to pay for regular upkeep such as filling it with gasoline Daniel Murphy Jersey , taking it in for regular oil changes and occasionally battling unexpected hiccups such as flat tires, car accidents. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Replica Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys From China

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz