Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Anfängerfragen
gdshutter Offline

02.03.2023 03:42
One song be over, leaf autumn can tightly hold close Ran to do a night.Almost make her entering own body soft body Lei Antworten

And this song is again idea to write their 2 people especially, so the leaf autumn is also a feeling department body to be subjected to.
One song be over, leaf autumn can tightly hold close Ran to do a night.Almost make her entering own body soft body Lei.
"The autumn of the leaf.Wasn't what matter?"The Ran almost breathes heavily winter night however annoy.But she is still the leaf of today of discovering of sensitive there is some not in the right sons in the autumn.
"Have no matter son.We aren't sparks, the flame that can cause conflagration."The autumn of the leaf says with a smile.
Flounce from the bosom in leaf autumn, the Ran show night holds earnest details of face of leaf autumn.Just say very long, "leaf autumn, regardless take place anything, you want a coming back of safety.I am waiting you.They are also waiting you."
"I know.Will definitely come back."The autumn of the leaf kisses ascend Ran the lips winter night.
In the evening, when Long Nyu also appears in in front of leaf autumn, leaf autumn not from must say with smile, "how?Isn't everybody to have no confidence to me 7"
"Be not have no confidence to you."Long Nyu slightly shakes head.Walk to the in front in leaf autumn, the concern ground says, "but because the second Si is an opponent that is worth valuing."
I also feel his strong.But don't know he strong where.Have you ever exchanged blows with him?"
"All die with the persons that him exchange blows."Long Nyu says."Only thousand leaf Xuns subordinate ghost shadow succeeds in escaping, but the ghost copy dead and is on your hand."
"All die?"The autumn of the leaf is a bit surprised."The looking him isn't a so violent man."
"He thinks that respect the way of an opponent, be make him die on own hand.And, in his eyes, the failure is getting more terrible than the death."What Long Nyu worried says., He is a person of extreme pride.Proud arrive some bigotry."
""…, Say so, do we always have 1 to have to be dead?"
"I don't hope that person is you."Long Nyu frankly says.She rarely shows she's feelings to the leaf autumn, her emotion is also a bit abnormal today.
I don't hope as well that person is me."The autumn of the leaf says with a smile but, probably that person is really he or she.
"The autumn of the leaf.Need my help?We can think a way to snipe second Si."Long Nyu stares at eyes of leaf autumn and in earnest says.
Eyes of small white a bright, also looking at a leaf by equally expectant look in the eyes for autumn.
"Then?Kill he after how do?We how evade second especially the orchid Di Si didn't stop of make track for to kill?"The autumn of the leaf shakes head.
"Say again, the second Si gave me the opportunity of a fair combat.I am also same, should give him the opportunity of a fair combat."
Ye Qiu knows that Long Nyu can speak this sentence and prove that she is to really concern himself/herself.And, after killing second Si, India Buddhism represented by her and inferiority of night fork clan, ghost hole the clan etc. influences to wills be subjected to as well second especially orchid Di the revenge of the Si.Canning make one decision like this is very difficult.
The autumn of the leaf isn't a gentleman.Also never with gentleman from reside.But, in treating the affair of second Si, he still keeps feeling, fair of beat one with him is his own choice.Otherwise, he lead not he's conscience and be used as a men's dignity this pass.
"I know that you will choose so."Long Nyu lightly sighs., I accompany you to go together, the small white also acrossed an one step forward, need not talk, but the meaning has already expressed very obviously.
"It is all right.We are together past.!, The autumn of the leaf says with a smile.
The shadow of human figure in a black from far and near.Be covered with black full-length gown on the body, see the facial expression on the not pure face.But leaf autumn one eye recognize out, they are all second Si to take out to come of enforce the law a brigade member.
"Tonight 9:00, white water pool a war."Man finishes saying and also neglects a leaf to promise or not for autumn, turn round and then float however leave.

Willson Contreras Jersey
Yu Darvish Jersey
Alex Gordon Jersey
George Brett Jersey
Salvador Perez Jersey
Whit Merrifield Jersey
Yordano Ventura Jersey

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz