Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 31 mal aufgerufen
 Anfängerfragen
gdshutter Offline

17.03.2023 02:57
Have no other ways, can ask a various Ge dollar Hong Antworten

"According to 《 You month gun Dian 》 say, the most difficult of, be let'absolute being'break a mire pill temple!I now'absolute being'have already broken a mire pill temple, is also peak the day after tomorrow.Should be able to'absolute being and spirit and', let absolute being with inside strength fusion is integral whole, change into a true inborn dollar."The Teng green mountain read several this page contentses.
According to Mi book up relate.
'Absolute being'break mire pill temple after, do of is "the idea saves pubic region, absolute being and spirit and", this in brief of eight words!
Lead the elder generation insight of《You month gun Dian 》 to realize according to another three self - disciplines.
The idea saves pubic region, absolute being and spirit and!
When the idea saves pubic region, in fact is also a mind and inside the strength touch fusion of time.
Want to produce to be the first'inborn true dollar', these three elder generations, quickest one person's only a hour.But the slowest one person, cost 3!In fine, once'absolute being'break a mire pill temple, and then is peak the day after tomorrow, that attains inborn, not then difficult.As for rate of speed, should with'absolute being'of strong or weak relevant!
"H'm?My previous incarnation, then ability'absolute being'break mire pill temple, the self-discipline is so long, asks myself state up, it is strong to be falsely no lower than general inborn Dan.With mine'absolute being', a hour should be able to produce'inborn true dollar', why can ……"
Teng green mountain this afternoon, already fully self-discipline two hours!
Can remain don't produce one silk'inborn true dollar'.
"Exactly and what is the row!"
The Teng green mountain shakes and starts and puts the Mi book into a bosom, "went first to have a meal, those three elder generations, the slowest one person, is also cost three geniuses.H'm, continue in the evening self-discipline."
……
The Teng green mountain isn't the person whom the light speech gives up, however ……a connect for six days!
Is one war to oneself that will soon arrive and Zang Feng for these six days, the Teng green mountain don't care at all.His energy, all how does the cost attain inborn state!
Teng green mountain overwhelming majority time all put here every day up, but, continuously for six days, bitterness does, in the Teng green mountain pubic region of inside strength, still have never produced the first'inborn true dollar'!This first inborn the true dollar is the most important.Once there being the first, hereafter conversion quick!
In six days, inside the strength didn't change!However occasionally wear the self-discipline 《tiger form magical power 》 ,settle speed by Heng the Teng green mountain body strength to slowly promote.
"Three self - disciplines 《s You month gun Dian 》of elder generation, do a true dollar of the first inborn of, most quick one talented person's a hour, most slowly also for three days, I cost six days, inside the strength remain have no some action."Teng green mountain one belly is interrogative, " exactly the reason why?Is peak the day after tomorrow, the absolute being breaks a mire pill temple and all haded!Compared with other Wu Zhe, my special is a body too strong!, I didn't attain inborn, too strong with body relevant?"
The Teng green mountain is deliberating reason!

Chapter 06 public
"Inside the strength transmute into a true dollar of inborn, with the body strong or weak, should don't relate to just right."The Teng green mountain deliberates for a long time and shakes, he isn't the person who dies to get oneself into a dead end, " H'm, today September 27, tomorrow is to have a competition with Zang Feng of day!These two days I try self-discipline again.If still don't become ……that, treat have a competition later on, I seek teacher!"
Have no other ways, can ask a various Ge dollar Hong!
Face upward to visit a sky-
The sunlight copies to project light upon down and estimates to touch through the motley tree, the distance noon has lunch to still have a many hours.
"Is these days of, hasn't been seeing the circumstance of light rain self-discipline as well!H'm, arrive core pupil to there see."The Teng green mountain starts, body muscle fiercely one earthquake, produce a furious wind from the inner part without basis, give the dust that the body blouse take the earthquake drops and leaves abode later on, cross Long Gang , go to the core pupil self-discipline place.
"Remember light rain once says, her teacher, is call'Wang Qing Lan'."
The Teng green mountain walks on the granite to spread of path up, see there are three pupils that are doing a sword method in distance see and then walk.Sword light flicker, these three pupil body form move quick, is also a severe good hand.They also discover that Teng green mountain in the distance is walked, this sees and all immediately stops doing sword.

Willson Contreras Jersey
Yu Darvish Jersey
Alex Gordon Jersey
George Brett Jersey
Salvador Perez Jersey
Whit Merrifield Jersey
Yordano Ventura Jersey

«« Ya Yuan
 Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz