Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 Anfängerfragen
jokergreen0220 Offline

07.11.2018 08:13
PARIS - Montreals Eugenie Bouchard recovered from early breaks in both sets to reach the second week of the French Open as she b Antworten

PARIS - Montreals Eugenie Bouchard recovered from early breaks in both sets to reach the second week of the French Open as she beat Swede Johanna Larsson 7-5, 6-4 Friday. Paul Postma Jersey . The 18th-seeded Bouchard, an Australian Open semifinalist earlier this year, showed fighting spirit in winning her 84-minute match with the 99th-ranked Larsson in the pairs first meeting. Bouchard finished with 27 winners and 30 unforced errors, breaking on six of 11 chances while losing serve four times. Bouchard lost the opening game but recovered nicely to take a 5-3 first-set lead. She got into trouble as Lasson levelled for 5-all but claimed the set with a break for 7-5 on her third set point. The Canadian lost serve in the third game of the second, breaking back in the fourth to tie the set at 2. Bouchard earned a 4-2 lead as she move on to victory, with Larsson donating a double-fault for a second match point before volleying a forehand return low into the net. Next up for Bouchard is German eighth seed Angelique Kerber, who defeated Slovak Daniela Hantuchova on Friday. Danton Heinen Jersey .Y. - For once, Clayton Kershaw was glad to see a long shutout streak end. Derek Sanderson Jersey . Five years ago, Nestor and Zimonjic beat the American twins to win the title. But the Bryans, the worlds top-ranked team, needed 74 minutes to earn the victory Saturday as both Nestor and Zimonjic lost serve in the second set. http://www.bruinsauthority.com/authentic-anders-bjork-bruins-jersey/ . While plenty of statistics illustrate Torontos turnaround in the second year of manager Ryan Nelsens tenure, stopping goals is not one of them.Brooke Henderson was hoping to just make the cut at the U.S. Womens Open. Instead, the 16-year-old from Smiths Falls, Ont., left Pinehurst No. 2 as the low amateur in one of the biggest tournaments in womens golf. “Theres a lot of great amateurs that qualified here this week at the U.S. Open,” said Henderson after finishing up with a 69 in the final round. “I mean, tied 11 right now is where I stand and thats great. Coming in, I was trying to make the cut and then climb up the leaderboard, and I was able to do that. So Im very happy.” Henderson actually ended up tied for 10th, a significant finish as it gives her a spot in next years tournament. After 13 holes, she was three under for her day and tied for fifth spot, but a double bogey on the 16th dropped her back. She finished up the tournament at five over par. “My ball striking was really big for me today,” said Henderson. “I made two mistakes off the tee which cost me a double and a bogey, but other than that, I was hitting it really well and had a couple tap-in birdies, which is reeally nice. Anton Khudobin Jersey. ” Henderson said she found the course extremely tough in the early going, and was almost intimidated by it. But she found her stride as the week went on and was especially good off the tee, hitting 48 of 56 fairways for the week. The big prize for the week came as Henderson earned the medal as the low amateur, besting Minjee Lee of Australia, the No. 1-ranked amateur in the world. It also gave the Team Canada member a wealth of confidence in where she wants to be. “The best players in the world are here and to know that Im right up there, its really awesome,” she stated. “I still have a long way to go to where I want to be in the next couple years, but its really exciting to know that I have the potential and it was a great finish here this week.” Henderson has a busy summer ahead of her. Shell play in the Canadian Amateur July 22-25, the U.S. Womens Amateur Aug. 4-10, and the CP Canadian Womens Open Aug. 18-24. She will also play for Canada at the World Team Amateur Golf Championships in early September. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz