Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Anfängerfragen
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.11.2018 08:57
CHICAGO - Derrick Favors and the Utah Jazz wanted to match the intensity of the Chicago Bulls, and they certainly accomplished t Antworten

CHICAGO - Derrick Favors and the Utah Jazz wanted to match the intensity of the Chicago Bulls, and they certainly accomplished that goal on Wednesday night. Wholesale Baseball Jerseys .Favours collected 20 points and 11 rebounds, and Utah had a strong defensive effort in a 97-77 victory over the Bulls.The Jazz held the Bulls to a season-low point total on just 28-of-84 (33.3 per cent) shooting. The Bulls were averaging 103.1 points.I think we just wanted to come out and be physical because we know Chicago is gonna be physical, Favors said. We wanted to come out and match their intensity, match their physicality and I think we did a good job of that.Gordon Hayward had 18 points for Utah (13-23), and Trey Burke scored 17. Seven of the Jazzs wins have come on the road.I think it was a team effort; collectively, we played great on the defensive end, Burke said. We knew they were one of the greater defensive teams in the NBA, so we knew it was gonna be an aggressive game. I think for 48 minutes we competed.Jimmy Butler led the Bulls with 16 points and 11 rebounds, and reserve Taj Gibson added 15 points.Chicago point guard Derrick Rose had just seven points on 3-for-15 shooting. The 2011 NBA MVP is shooting 25.5 per cent (28 for 110) in his last six games.We just wasnt making any shots; I know I wasnt making any shots, Rose said. Losing the way we did tonight, it hurt.The Bulls (25-11) went 3-2 on a five-game homestand. They are 11-7 at home this season and have come out flat against teams with losing records a few times.Youre always concerned, Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said. I dont want to overreact, but I dont want to underreact, either.With outside temperatures dropping below zero, the United Center was colder than usual — and the first-half shooting was quite chilly for both teams.The Bulls were just 13 for 46 (28.3 per cent) from the field in the first half, including 0-for-13 shooting by their starting backcourt of Rose (0 for 9) and Kirk Hinrich.Utah suffered through 2-for-16 shooting over the first 10 minutes of the second quarter, but closed the first half with an 8-2 spurt for a 36-32 halftime lead.The Jazz carried the momentum into the second half, opening the third period with a 13-5 surge.Following a timeout, the Bulls responded with a 9-0 run to trim Utahs lead to 49-46 with six minutes left in the third. Rose, who missed his first 10 shots, made back-to-back baskets on a driving layup and a short-range floater.They had a chance to move even closer, but they had turnovers on back-to-back possessions, and Utah increased its advantage to 63-51 heading into the fourth quarter. The Jazz then opened the final period with a 14-3 run for a 77-54 lead with nine minutes to play.We caught them on a tough night, Utah coach Quin Snyder said. But that doesnt diminish the fact that we were clicking a little bit on the defensive end.WORK IN PROGRESSWith Rose mired in a slump, Thibodeau tried to take the big view. Rose was sidelined by injuries for much of the previous few seasons.You have to understand, hes been out for 2 1/2 years, Thibodeau said. When you get away from that competition for 2 1/2 years, it doesnt come back in a week. You have to compete in practice, you have to compete getting yourself ready and you have to keep going.There are gonna be some bumps in the road. As long as he keeps stringing games together, hell figure it out. I have a lot of confidence in that.FORCE IN PAINTOne of the reasons for Utahs strong defence was centre Rudy Gobert, who had 11 points, 14 rebounds and five blocks. He also altered many Bulls attempts down low.TIP-INSJazz: Burke returned after missing the previous game with strep throat. Center Enes Kanter (right ankle sprain) missed his third straight game, and Alec Burks (left shoulder surgery) and Rodney Hood (left foot inflammation) are out indefinitely.Bulls: Forward Mike Dunleavy (right ankle) was listed as questionable, but missed his third straight game. He might be ready to return over the weekend.UP NEXTJazz: Visit Oklahoma City on Friday.Bulls: Visit Washington on Friday. Baseball Jerseys China . -- Houston Rockets coach Kevin McHale searched more than three quarters for five guys who would play well together. China Nike MLB Jerseys . According to the CFL Scouting Bureaus January rankings, four of the top five Canadian prospects line-up on the offensive side of the trenches, which is good news for Bombers general manager Kyle Walters. With only one selection in the first two rounds — Walters sent his second-round pick to Saskatchewan in the days ahead of the 2013 trade deadline — the No. http://www.cheapbaseballjerseysstore.com/ . Directly ahead was open field, the end zone and the Seattle Seahawks place in the NFC championship game.VANCOUVER - Willie Desjardins has built champions in major junior hockey and the AHL. Now hell get the chance in the sports biggest league. Desjardins was hired as head coach of the Vancouver Canucks on Monday. Its his first NHL head coaching job, and hell join new president of hockey operations Trevor Linden and first-time NHL general manager Jim Benning as the Canucks rebuild following a disappointing 2013-14 campaign. "Ive been looking forward to this opportunity for a long time," said the 57-year-old Desjardins, whose coaching career has taken him from Japan to the Canadian national program, and from the WHL to the minor leagues, since he was first hired as an assistant with the University of Calgary in 1985. "To be part of such a great organization and NHL city is just a real honour." Desjardins was also rumoured to be a candidate to take over in Pittsburgh, where the Penguins boast a roster that includes superstars Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin. The former coach of the WHLs Medicine Hat Tigers said a chance to return to Canada was too good to pass up. "Sidney Crosbys a heck of a hockey player obviously, but for me, when I looked at what was here — I looked at the two guys who are leading this (Benning and Linden), I looked at the quality of the players ... Canadian market, Vancouver fans — it was the right choice to come here." Desjardins, a native of Climax, Sask., most recently led the AHLs Texas Stars to a Calder Cup championship. He spent two years with Texas, winning the AHLs coach of the year award in 2012-13 when he led the Stars to their first ever South Division regular seeason title and the number one seed in the Western Conference for the 2013 playoffs. Cheap Baseball Jerseys Authentic. Prior to his tenure in the AHL, Desjardins spent two seasons as an associate coach with the Dallas Stars from 2010 to 2012. He also served as head coach (2002-2010) and general manager (2005-2010) of the Tigers, where he led the team to two Memorial Cup tournaments, including an appearance in the 2007 final. Desjardins was named WHL coach of the year for the 2005-06 season, and was also the recipient of the Brian Kilrea Coach of the Year Award as the top coach in the Canadian Hockey League in 2006. Desjardins resume also includes stints on Canadas staff at two world junior tournaments and one world championship, as well as time coaching with the University of Calgary and in Japan. "Ive watched Willies teams play over the last 12 years," Benning said. "His teams play fast and work extremely hard. They play an up-tempo hard-skating kind of game. His teams play with that relentless attitude that we want our players to play with." Desjardins becomes the 18th head coach in club history and succeeds John Tortorella, who was fired after just one year behind the Canucks bench. Tortorella and former Canucks president and general manager Mike Gillis were casualties of Vancouvers disappointing season that saw the Canucks miss the playoffs for the first time since 2008. Desjardins says he thinks the Canucks can become a playoff contender again. "We have so many great leaders on this team, and to get to be part of that group, Im looking forward to it," Desjardins said. "Theyve won in the past, theyll win again." Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz