Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Anfängerfragen
jokergreen0220 Offline

08.11.2018 08:57
PHOENIX -- David Peralta jabbed a couple steps to get his timing right, then raced toward home. [url=http://www.cheapravensjerse Antworten

PHOENIX -- David Peralta jabbed a couple steps to get his timing right, then raced toward home. Eric Weddle Jersey . The pitch was low, the throw back to the mound high and Peralta was safe with Arizonas first steal of home in seven years. "It was the perfect storm," Arizona manager Kirk Gibson said. Peraltas dash helped the Diamondbacks bounce back from a three-game sweep by Kansas City with a 5-3 victory over the listless Colorado Rockies on Friday night. Miguel Montero provided the early highlight for Arizona, hitting a three-run homer off Tyler Matzek (2-7) in the first inning. Not much else happened between the NL Wests two worst teams after that. Matzek adeptly worked around baserunners after Monteros homer and Arizonas Chase Anderson (7-4) fought through a high pitch count for five effective innings. Peralta provided some life in the seventh inning. The rookie doubled in the first inning and notched his 24th multi-hit game since June 1 with a run-scoring triple off Rex Brothers in the seventh to put the Diamondbacks up 4-1. Arizonas coaches had noticed Colorado catcher Michael McKenry had a tendency to lob the ball back to the pitcher and Peralta, with some encouragement from teammate Cliff Pennington, took advantage for Arizonas first steal of home since Chris Young did it in 2007. The run proved to be a big one. Colorados Corey Dickerson and DJ LeMahieu had run-scoring singles in the ninth inning before Addison Reed struck out Charlie Blackmon to end the game. Colorado has lost 10 of 12. "I gave a quick glance and didnt really see much, and threw it right back and didnt think twice about it," McKenry said. "It was on me, it was my fault. I feel awful about it." After a rough patch of the season, Anderson has rounded back into form. The rookie right-hander lost four straight following a five-win start to his career before stringing together four quality outings since July 7. Anderson was sharp against the Rockies, making one mistake: the towering homer by McKenry. Anderson allowed three other hits and struck out six. He has allowed two earned runs or less in 11 of 14 starts and has a 1.74 ERA over his last five. "Its nice because you can kind of settle in, throw fastballs a little bit more early in the count," Anderson said of having an early lead. "You can let them swing a little bit." Matzek has struggled on the road this season, entering Fridays game 0-3 with a 6.11 ERA in six games, including five starts. Matzek allowed three runs, four hits and walked five in five innings. "I walked a few people but overall I felt pretty good," Matzek said. FLASHING PHONES Taking a cue from Cincinnati Reds fans, Arizonas fans started flashing the lights from their phones all around the ballpark in the ninth inning. Reds fans flashed their phones during an extra-inning game last month and Diamondbacks fans did it once before during the current homestand. TRAINING ROOM Rockies: Left-hander Brett Anderson underwent an MRI on Friday to determine if he has a disk problem in his back. He left Tuesdays game against the Chicago Cubs in the fourth inning due to back spasms. Diamondbacks: Outfielder A.J. Pollock, out with a broken right hand, is 2 for 18 with a double and a run scored in five rehab games with Triple-A Reno and Arizonas rookie league team. UP NEXT Rockies: Left-hander Jorge De La Rosa, Saturdays starter, has 24 strikeouts with two walks over his last three starts. Diamondbacks: Right-hander Trevor Cahill has had two straight quality starts heading into Saturdays game against the Rockies, allowing four earned runs in 13 innings. He allowed a run in seven innings against Pittsburgh in his last start, but did not factor in the decision. ZaDarius Smith Jersey .S. Basketball Writers Association. McDermott, who finished his career at Creighton as college basketballs fifth-leading scorer, accepted the honour from Hall of Famer Oscar Robertson at AT&T Stadium, site of the Final Four. Nick Boyle Jersey . They were right in that they responded to coach Randy Carlyles goaltending switch to erase a two-goal deficit. http://www.cheapravensjerseyssale.com/?tag=maurice-canady-jersey-sale .com) - Colorado may be ahead of the Vancouver Canucks in the Western Conference standings, but they are a club that the Avalanche may want to avoid in the playoffs.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Rob Blake stood under a spotlight Saturday night and recalled his NHL debut in 1990. He remembered pulling on his first Los Angeles Kings jersey and skating out onto the Forum ice, dreaming of hanging his name and number high overhead.From Day One, I wanted to be up there one day, Blake said.A quarter-century later, the bruising defenceman made it.The Kings retired Blakes No. 4 jersey in a warm pregame ceremony, raising a banner honouring the Hockey Hall of Famer who delivered huge hits and scored big goals on their blue line for parts of 14 seasons.The Kings recognized Blake during a ceremony before the defending Stanley Cup champions game against the Anaheim Ducks at Staples Center. Roughly 40 former teammates and family members took the ice to recognize the versatile defenceman who served as Los Angeles captain for six seasons.In my wildest dreams, I didnt think it would feel this good, said Blake, now an assistant general manager for the franchise.Blake is the sixth player whose jersey has been retired by the Kings, a Second Six franchise that joined the NHL in 1967. Los Angeles also has retired the numbers of Marcel Dionne, Rogie Vachon, Dave Taylor, Wayne Gretzky and Luc Robitaille.I knew back then that we would stand here one day, from that first game I played with him, Robitaille said.The honour caused Blake to reflect on hockeys proliferation in Southern California in the past 25 years. The Kings and Ducks have combined to win three Stanley Cup titles in the past eight years, and youth hockey is positively booming in the Southland, sending numerous players to the games highest levels.The Kings recent success is particularly sweet to Blake — and not just because he works for the team again.The way the franchise has gone, believe me, with the team thats on the ice tonight with two Cups in the last three years, youre going to see a lot of those jerseys up there, Blake said.Blake leads the franchise in points, goals and assists by a defenceman, and he won the Kings first Norris Trophy in 1998. He was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame last year.Not bad for a fourth-round pick from Simcoe, Ontario, who played at Bowling Green with slow-developing dreams of NHL stardom.Blake developed into an elite defenceman in the early 1990s during the Kings best previous run of team successs before the current club, which has won two Stanley Cup titles in the last three years. Brent Urban Jersey. Current Kings captain Dustin Brown played alongside Blake before the defenceman notoriously left for San Jose for his final two NHL seasons.We feel that youre finally back where you belong, where it all started, as a member of the L.A. Kings family, a visibly emotional Brown said during the ceremony. You taught us what it was to be a pro, and you showed us what it really meant to be a teammate.The Kings reached the 1993 Stanley Cup finals and lost, but Blake treasured the chance to play alongside Gretzky, Taylor and Larry Robinson, his childhood idol.I remember walking into the Forum for the first time and seeing him coming up and introducing himself to me, like, Hi, Im Larry, Blake said. Well, I knew that for the past 15 years. So it was special, for sure.The seven-time NHL All-Star and Olympic gold medallist was a vicious hitter and an opportunistic scorer, leading the Kings through several mediocre seasons. When Staples Center opened in 1999, Blake bought a luxury suite for Kings games and donated the tickets to charities.No person has meant more to me and my career than Rob, and no player benefited more from playing with Rob than me, said Mattias Norstrom, Blakes defence partner and successor as Kings captain.When the white banner was raised, Blake invited Norstrom to stand on his left side — their familiar alignment for all those years on the ice.Blake won the Stanley Cup with Colorado in 2001, highlighting a productive five-year tenure with the Avalanche. Blake returned to the Kings amid much fanfare in 2006, only to leave the struggling club again in 2008 to play his final two seasons with the Sharks.Many Kings fans expressed bitterness about Blakes two departures from Los Angeles, booing him regularly in his returns. But in July 2013, Kings general manager Dean Lombardi hired Blake as a vice-president and assistant GM, bringing him back to the franchise.Blake realizes some Kings fans still havent forgiven him, and thats fine with him.The good thing about fans in general — if youre not wearing their jersey, theyre not going to be happy, Blake said. And thats the way they should be. They back their team and look after it. Im on their team now, but at least Im out of shouting distance. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz