Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 Anfängerfragen
jokergreen0220 Offline

11.12.2018 09:52
DOHA, Qatar -- Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland earned a third consecutive -- and fourth overall -- semifinal berth a Antworten

DOHA, Qatar -- Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska of Poland earned a third consecutive -- and fourth overall -- semifinal berth at the Qatar Total Open when she quickly dispatched Yanina Wickmayer of Belgium 6-2, 6-1 on Friday. Authentic Marcin Gortat Jersey . Radwanska, who required only 64 minutes to send Wickmayer packing, has had an easy run to the semifinals. She had a bye in the first round, a quick two-set win over Sorana Cirstea in the second round, and saw Mirjana Lucic-Baroni retire early in the second set of their third round match with a lower back injury. "I think Ive been playing great tennis this week and hopefully I can keep it going tomorrow (Saturday)," Radwanska said. "The shorter the match the better for me." Radwanska will face Simona Halep of Romania in the semifinal on Saturday. It was sweet revenge for Halep, who needed only 52 minutes to take care of fourth-seeded Sara Errani of Italy 6-2, 6-0. She lost to Errani 6-1, 6-0 in their only other meeting at the Miami tournament last year. It was also fortunate for Halep that the match went so quickly, because she says she is playing with a painful Achilles injury. Fifth-seeded Jelena Jankovic used her quick-stepping style to run ragged over powerful third- seeded Petra Kvitova 6-1, 6-3 to reach her third Doha career semifinal. "I was playing well and I was confident coming into this match," Jankovic said. "Against a top player like Kvitova you have to play your best game and I was glad I was able to do that today." It was clear that playing long three-setters against Venus Williams in the second round and Lucie Safarova in the third round zapped Kvitova of the energy to challenge Jankovic. "I had two great matches, so I still have something positive to take out of here," said Kvitova, who is the defending champion at next weeks Dubai tournament. "I wasnt well before this and it wouldve been hard to lose in the first round, so I go now to Dubai with a positive feeling." Kvitova seemed on course to rebound in the second set, taking a 2-0 and then 3-1 lead. But from there it was all Jankovic, who won the final five games to set up a semifinal date against sixth seed Angelique Kerber of Germany. Kerber reached the Doha semifinals with a 6-1, 6-0 win over Czech qualifier Petra Cetkovska in just 50 minutes. "The mental part is very important in a match like this," Kerber said. "I tried focusing on every point and stayed in the moment, stayed in the match." Cetkovska was the third straight Czech opponent the hard-hitting Kerber defeated here, beating Karolina Pliskova in the second round, Klara Zakapalova in the third round and Cetkovska in the quarterfinals. If Jankovic didnt defeat Kvitova, Kerber wouldve been playing a fourth Czech in the semifinals. Cetkovska, was clearly drained 24 hours after upsetting top seed and reigning Australian Open Li Na in a competitive three-set match on Thursday. The only game Cetkovska won in the quarterfinal was when she broke Kerbers serve in the second game of the first set. Radwanska, Jankovic and Kerber have reached the Doha semifinals without dropping a set. Authentic Patrick Beverley Jersey . He, the 25-year-old Toronto backup net-minder and Manitoba native, would be making just his fourth start in the past 16 games against the Jets the following evening. It was the word of opportunity for Reimer, who has fallen into the role of backup, outmatched in recent weeks by Jonathan Bernier, his Quebec counterpart. Authentic Blake Griffin Jersey . Jamies number grades given are out of five, with five being the best mark. Tuukka Rask, Boston Bruins (5) – He had a brilliant game; it was a huge response for his average games before. http://www.cheapclippersjerseysauthentic.com/ . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header.NEW YORK, N.Y. - Gregg Popovich couldnt stomach what he was seeing from his starters, particularly Tony Parker.He couldve used an effort like the Brooklyn Nets got from Mirza Teletovic.Teletovic had a season-high 26 points and a career-best 15 rebounds starting in place of Kevin Garnett, and the Nets snapped the San Antonio Spurs eight-game winning streak with a 95-93 overtime victory Wednesday night.The Nets regrouped in overtime after blowing a 14-point lead in the final 5 minutes of regulation, but Popovich felt the game was lost long before then because of poor play from his first unit.They were very sloppy. They didnt compete as hard as the Nets did, for more of the 48, the Spurs coach said. The Nets wanted the game more than our starters did, I think. They might not agree with me, but I dont really care, because Im right.Parker, who sat out Mondays victory at Philadelphia with a rib injury, played only 2 1/2 minutes after the third quarter, though Popovich said the former NBA Finals MVP didnt aggravate the injury.Not a bit, just played like ... played horrible. At both ends of the court, Popovich said. Now if hes hurting, thats a good reason to not play well. But if youre hurting, youve got to tell somebody.Nets coach Lionel Hollins couldnt complain about Teletovic, who had missed eight of 10 shots in his last two games. The message from his coach when told he would start?He told me, Zip your head back together and start playing, Teletovic said.Danny Green had 20 points, 10 rebounds and the tying 3-pointer with 2.4 seconds left in regulation for San Antonio, which had little going most of the night and trailed 82-68 with 5 minutes left in regulation. A 15-2 burst gave the Spurs a chance, and they eventually tied it at 88 on Greens 3-pointer.Deron Williams made a 3-pointer for the first basket of overtime and the Nets led the remainder of the extra period, holding on when Manu Ginobili missed a potential go-ahead 3-pointer with 4.9 seconds left.Tim Duncan had 14 points and 17 rebounds, but shot 5 for 118. Cheap Nike Clippers Jerseys. . Kawhi Leonard was 4 of 16, and Boris Diaw missed all six shots.Its a shame, Ginobili said. The truth is that we played bad for a big stretch of the game. We gathered ourselves and had until the last shot to win the game.The Spurs looked agitated most of the night, with the way they played and even the way they strategized. Popovich appeared to drop his clipboard to the court in disgust between the third and fourth quarters after one of his assistants was trying to draw up something.Garnett took the night off after playing 29 minutes Tuesday in a victory at New York. This couldve been the last meeting ever between he and Duncan, the two 38-year-old veterans who are both in the final year of their contracts.The Spurs hit some holiday season traffic coming from their hotel in Manhattan and didnt get to their locker room until less than 90 minutes before the start. That mightve contributed to their sluggish early play, though they overcame it to lead 42-40 at halftime.The Nets opened the third quarter with a 22-5 spurt to surge to a 62-47 lead. San Antonio managed just one basket, a 3-pointer from Parker, for about 8 1/2 minutes to start the half.TIP-INSSpurs: San Antonio had a 16-game winning streak against Eastern Conference teams snapped. The Spurs hadnt been beaten by an East team since Detroit on Feb. 10. ... Parker improved to a league-best 17 for 25 (68 per cent) on 3-pointers this season.Nets: Teletovic had 13 points and 10 rebounds at halftime, the first Nets player with a double-double in a half this season. ... The Nets have won their first two games in December for the first time since 1995.AROUND THE WORLDThe rosters of the teams feature 15 players born outside the U.S., the most of any game this season, according to the NBA. The Spurs feature a league-high nine players, while Brooklyn is tied with Minnesota for second with six.UP NEXTSpurs: Visit Memphis on Friday.Nets: Host Atlanta on Friday.___Follow Brian Mahoney on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Briancmahoney cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz