Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Anfängerfragen
jokergreen0220 Offline

24.01.2019 07:41
LONDON -- Manchester United manager David Moyes says he has not fallen out with Wayne Rooney despite blocking the strikers appar Antworten

LONDON -- Manchester United manager David Moyes says he has not fallen out with Wayne Rooney despite blocking the strikers apparent desire to move to Chelsea. Isaac Yiadom Broncos Jersey . United has rejected two bids from its Premier League rival for Rooney, who wants to leave Old Trafford after becoming unhappy at no longer being a regular starter. Alex Ferguson handed over to Moyes in May and the saga has overshadowed Uniteds pre-season preparations. Rooney hasnt played in any of the official pre-season matches and injury also kept him out of Sundays Community Shield win over Wigan. In a prickly exchange with reporters after the 2-0 win at Wembley, Moyes said: "Some of you might not like hearing this, but I didnt fall out with Wayne." Case Keenum Broncos Jersey .com) - Patrick Reed poured in a 19-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole Monday to defeat Jimmy Walker and win the Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Isaac Yiadom Jersey .com) - The Eastern Conference-leading Toronto Raptors are back in the great white north for a brief moment and will host the Dallas Mavericks Friday night from Air Canada Centre. http://www.authenticshopbroncos.com/broncos-royce-freeman-navy-blue-jersey/ .3 seconds remaining, and No. 7 North Carolina held off a resilient No. 25 Virginia team, 54-51, on Saturday. John Henson contributed a double-double with 15 points to go with 11 rebounds for the Tar Heels (25-4, 12-2 ACC), who have won five straight and 10 of 11.Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard has told Sky Sports News HQ that he cannot wait to play Manchester United because of their new boss. United confirmed the arrival of Jose Mourinho on Friday with the former Chelsea manager agreeing a three-year contract.There were some newspaper reports on Thursday suggesting Hazard wanted a Stamford Bridge exit and had spoken with his old boss to discuss a potential move to Old Trafford. But speaking from Belgiums training camp ahead of the pre-Euro 2016 friendly against Switzerland at the weekend, the 25-year-old suggested a transfer was not on his agenda.He told SSNHQs Gary Cotterill: Mourinho is a fantastic manager. I wish him good luck for the next season.I cant wait and just want to play against Manchester United. Hes a good manager with a lot of experience. Hes at a big club now and he will just want to win games. Jose Mourinho and Eden Hazard in their Chelsea days together Regarding his Chelsea future, he added: Im happy. Im always happy. I have spoken tto [new boss] Antonio Conte. Josey Jewell Jersey. e said good luck at the Euros and we will see after the Championships.The Belgian midfielder who signed for Chelsea four years ago from Lille for £32m had a disappointing season by his standards. Jose the saviour Jose Mourinho is Man Utds best signing, says Peter Kenyon But having shown glimpses of his old form in the latter stages of the Premier League campaign, he is keen to exhibit his skills on the European stage in France this summer.Asked if he was back to his best, he added: I hope so. I want to be one of the best players at Euro 2016 and I hope we can get to the semi-finals or the final with the team. We have a lot of quality. Also See: Hazard: Im close to 100% Jose: Forget last three years Chelsea video Chelsea fixtures Chelsea stats Get a £10 free bet! Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz