Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 Convorschläge, Conankündigungen
ylq Offline

18.04.2020 08:57
I came to my yard a Antworten

I came to my yard and saw that the leaves of the pomegranate tree had turned yellow, and some had fallen. I went to see the pepper tree and saw that the leaves of the pepper tree were mostly green. So I asked my father: Why are the leaves of the pomegranate tree mostly yellow and the leaves of the pepper tree green? Dad said: That ��s because the pomegranate tree has less water, and the leaves get less water. Gradually, the water in the leaves is gone, the leaves are yellow, and then they fall off; while the pepper tree has more water Cigarettes Online, the leaves It's not easy to dry. I went to see the night scent. This kind of flower can't smell in the daytime, only at night. I remember one night, I also smelled the strong scent of the night scent in the yard at home. There are many scenery in autumn, and the harvest and yellow leaves are the business cards of autumn mokingusacigarettes.com. Part two: Autumn scenery [200 words] Today, my mother and I went to climb the mountain. On the way, I saw leaves falling from the trees, red and yellow, flying like butterflies. Interestingly, the leaves of the bamboo are still green, and there are lush, fruitful orange trees. The oranges on the orange tree are yellow. The rice fields on the roadside are golden, large, and large, like a golden ocean. With the autumn wind, the rice turned up the golden wave in the field, and it swayed from side to side, as if to say: Thank you, sister Qiufeng, you made us mature. I saw the hardworking farmer uncle bending over to harvest rice, and the rice was placed on the road to dry. Orange farmers are busy picking oranges, which are yellowish green and attractive. Along the way, the smell of rice, orange, and osmanthus is refreshing. The scenery in autumn is really beautiful, and autumn is also a season of harvest. Part three: The scenery of autumn slowly goes away in summer, and autumn comes quietly. I came to the country and walked into a small wood. The scenery in the woods is very beautiful! Hey Marlboro Lights, who are you talking about? I look at the left and right, no one! It turns out that the leaves are saying goodbye to the mother tree! The autumn wind blows the leaves, and the leaves are like a handful of fans. Fans. Fanned away the summer heat; the red maple leaves were floating like stamps, and the coolness of autumn came in the mail. After walking for a while, I found a piece of fruit forest, apples reddened; persimmons hung red lanterns, hawthorn hiding under the leaves, like playing hide and seek with me. Sister, let's fly to the south together!
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz