Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 107 mal aufgerufen
 Convorschläge, Conankündigungen
ylq Offline

18.04.2020 08:58
Today, I finished Antworten

Today, I finished my homework, and my mother said: Take a break and go to the floor! At this time. An idea flashed in my head: how tired is my mother's hard work every day! Let me help her! Mom, let me help you, you sweep the floor, I mop the floor, how? Okay! Mom agreed happily. I took the drag rake in my hand and waved it back and forth, dragging the corners of the house clean. Under the table, under the bed, three bedrooms, a living room is so clean! Mom looked at it and praised me as her good helper. Although I was tired and sweaty, but I listened to my mother ��s praise, and my heart was as sweet as honey. Part 2: Helping my mother with housework This morning I got up to help my mother with housework. I ��ll stack up my The quilt, and the mother's quilt, the mother's quilt is a bit big, and it takes a lot of effort to fold it, but I also finished it very beautifully. After a while, I brushed my hair again, and it was really exhausting. The hair on the floor was mom and sister. Mom is so troublesome and hard to do housework every day, I have to do more in the future. Chapter 3: Helping Mom Do Housework Sometimes after dinner, I will help Mom clean up the table and wash dishes. Because my mother is not in good health, she will be very tired of doing more housework. I do n��t want to move when I sit in a chair. When I see my mother working so hard, I help my mother do some housework I can do. Sometimes I will help my mother wipe the table and chairs or mopping the floor. To help my mother finish the housework earlier, I can go to the park and play with the children. Chapter 4: Helping Mom Do Housework Mother's Day is up Marlboro Gold, Xiaohong wants to surprise her mom, what should I do? With that, Xiaohong decided to help her mother do all the housework. At this moment, the doorbell dingdong dingdong rang, it turned out that the mother was back. As soon as my mother entered the door, she was startled and thought: Why is the house so clean, who did it? Mother was about to cook, and Xiaohong brought out sweet and delicious meals. After the mother and daughter ate with relish Newport Cigarettes Coupons, Xiaohong insisted on washing the dishes. Mom had no choice but to let her wash. The dish washer was too high, and Xiaohong moved the stool to stand up and washed the dishes carefully. Mom looked at it and smiled with satisfaction Newport Cigarettes. My mother boasted that Xiaohong had grown up, and she heard it in her heart. Chapter 5: Helping Mom Do Housework Today is Sunday. I want to help Mom do housework so that Mom can work less hard. What should I do? I thought of it, and I swept the ground first. I picked up the broom and bent down, sweeping at once. I swept every corner of the room clean, and then dumped the garbage into the trash bin again. I looked at the clean room, and my heart was beautiful. Although a little tired, but very happy, because I grew up and can help my mother with housework.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

Sprung  
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz